Monday, July 18, 2011

Am i paranoid or why do i feel guilty when i am innocent!?

i was VERY drunk one night and i think i may have said something i shouldnt have whereby i said that I did something when in fact i didnt do this thing!!! Now i am extremely paranoid about it. What I said (if what I think i said is what i said) is not true i am completely innocent but since that night people have been looking at me weird and making little remarks in a snidy manner and now i am super paranoid!!!! I now try and avoid public places and am just paranoid that EVERYBODY knows...is this normal...the thing that hurts me most is that its not true and that I dont know what I said cos i was drunk and if i did say it.....i have spoken with my dad and he says that i am just paranoid and that only small minded people will make something of it. however i still feel guilty and that people are judging me and paranoid.....this must be the worst explanation of something ever but im really down about this and CANT talk to anyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment