Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do you think God would judge me for this?

Okay, i feel really really stupid about this but it taught me a lesson lol. About a week ago i met this girl at the park and we were talking for a while, and idk if she knew it or not but i was kind of flirting with her (in my won way, i dont really show it when im trying to lol). She was 20 and im 20 but she was freking married! I had no clue she was married lol shes 20 and she didnt even have a ring on lol. I found out cuz she seen me on facebook and requested me and i seen it right there. lol I dont think she knew i was flirting with her (or at least trying to). But i had no clue she was married. I feel horrible now and really really stupid. Do you think God sees this as a form of adultery and do you think God will judge me for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment