Monday, July 18, 2011

I m 26 yrs old,married for 4 months n 3 months pregnant girl.my marriage was arrange marriage. i m married in?

i m 26 yrs old,married for 4 months n 3 months pregnant girl.my marriage was arrange marriage. i m married in a joint family having mother in law,who is a housewife,father in law,who is a well known lawyer,my husband,also a well known lawer.he is doing his practicewith his father and very much active in social affairs, having a great reputation. my 2 elder sisters in law are well educated n married.now my problem - my husband is a very simple hearted,obedient son, very much caring for sisters. but noone in the house respects him that much. although everyone pretends that they care for him alot.i m a reserve natured,introvert,traditional yet broad minded, cheerful girl. since my marriage i tried to keep everyone happywhile doing everything against my will n happyness to keep the environment cheerful.but now due to my pregnency i always feel tiredn cant do everthing like before.my sis in law are both always interfere alot . my in laws give theman undue importance.i havent said a word against anyone till now but they show anger in everything. the whole family kept on pressurising my husband since his childhood.now everyone has started complaining about me that i m lazy, that i dont care for anybody, even for my husband.they make complaints to my husband. he loves me alot and he knows that i am not wrong.but he cant say anything except some words.sometimes he starts sobbing in front of me. the girls always keep an eye on us through phonecalls to their mother and the mother tell them half stories. she is a cunning lady with double personality. in front of society and family she is quite, very simple hearted,caring and loving but reality is different.she remains quite but speks through her husband and her girls which is a great torture.one sis in law shouted at me n told me to live seprately with my husband 2 days back. my father in law says that i dont sit with his wife and do not respect my sis in law. due to sickness i sometimes takes meals in my room and sometimes my husband puts my utensils in kitchen sink. this is also a problem for my FIL.my husband now declared that he will take me away from them in 10 days. but it is uncertain that when will he gets some job. it can take 7 days or a month. now i m staying temprarily with my mom n dad. i m very much stressed. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment